Nunukragang ProjectFacebook Page Install Android App
MISSIONThe Mission of Nunukragang project is to bring together passionate people to collaborate and to build an online dictionary for indigenous language in Borneo.
VISIONOur vision is to produce digital materials on indigenous language accessable to everyone anywhere in the world.
LANGUAGE MODERATORSWe need language moderators to monitor, edit and make sure the word meaning is correct. Must be able to speak the language to become a moderator.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAMVolunteering programme is open to anyone regardless of race and background. You don't have to know any indigenous sabahan language to be part of this project.
VILLAGE TRIPWe will be organizing regular weekend trips to villages around Sabah for word hunting while spending time to learn not only the language but the true Sabah indigenous culture.
- Oct 2017 - Basic feature to key in words
- Nov 2017 - Support for multiple moderators and add push notification
- Dec 2017 - Publish app
- Jan 2018 - Support for sound recording
- Feb 2018 - Support photos upload
- Mar 2018 - Stream all collected words into twitter
- Apr 2018 - Stream all collected word to wikidictionary
- July 2018 - First cultural trip to selected village
- Aug 2018 - Allow word lookup through nunukragang.org website
CREDITThank you to Yenn Hendry for logo design and original mascot arts.
GET IN TOUCHYou can email us at email@example.com
FACEBOOK PAGEPlease like our facebook page
ANDROID APPAlso download Nunukragang Dictionary app on Google play
Get app on google play